PCA will continue to implement any procedures required to keep all children, parents and staff as safe as possible.
Measures in brief include the following. For a more detailed document please read our terms and conditions.
- A deep clean when required
- A one system will be in place for arrivals and departures
- Any non-essential visitors whave limited entry
- More ventilation will be provided
- Set dance spaces allocated per child
- Reduced class numbers
- Any non-essential equipment will be out of use
- No dancing in bare feet permitted
- All students must thoroughly wash hands before and after class
- Soap and water as well as hand sanitizers are available at various points throughout the studio.
- One student at a time in the bathrooms
- Students must bring their own water bottles and can fill up at the drinking tap. No access to the kitchen will be permitted
- Any extremely vulnerable persons will not be permitted to take class at this time.
- PCA have undertaken a thorough risk assessment and are certified to confirm all areas have been covered.
- All PCA staff have undertaken appropriate training and are certified
PCA will continue to monitor the advice and guidance set out by the Government and will inform you as and when of any changes to our procedures.